2018 Contract Campaign has begun! Important information during negotiations period:
- Encourage fellow members to sign up for contract updates and attend all update meetings
- Stand United! Solidarity between co-workers and fellow Local 1500 Members is crucial and the very fabric of our Union!
- Negotiations can be a slow process. Please be patient if updates are not as frequent as you expect.
- You will hear many rumors on the contract, some spread by the company, do not pass judgment until you, yourself have read the tentative agreement.
- Stay informed, speak with your Shop Steward and Negotiating Committee Members.
- Communicate with your Union if you have any questions or comments
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Sign up for Text Alerts!
- Sign up for Email Alerts!
Communication is the a key ingredient to successful contract negotiations. When you combine communications and Solidarity, you have the basis for a successful Union contract to be negotiated.
Please, contact us if you have any questions regarding rumors you may have heard, or on the negotiations!