Please Contact the UFCW Local 1500 Medical Department with any questions or concerns: 1-800-522-0456 Extensions: 1336 or 1337. Or check http://www.associated-admin.com/ for available form downloads.
UFCW Local 1500 has always been deeply concerned with the welfare of its members and is always seeking new ways to provide its members with the security of outstanding Health Insurance. In addition, our Organizing Department is always trying to bring these same benefits to the many non-union workers throughout the New York area.
Depending on the terms of individual collective bargaining agreements, many of our members enjoy the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical coverage for Doctor visits
- Comprehensive Hospital Coverage
- Comprehensive Surgical Coverage
- A Prescription Card Program to help pay for prescriptions and Maintenance Program
- Coverage for eye exams, glasses and related services
- Coverage for a quality and complete Dental Plan
- Life Insurance
- X-Ray and Laboratory Benefit
- Emergency Out Patient Care
- Hospital Income Benefit
- Annual Physical Examinations
- Well Child Care
- Physical Therapy
- Inpatient and Out patient mental health and substance abuse services
The above are just a few of an overall Health Insurance Package shared by Local 1500 members. Now more than ever, Local 1500 is taking care of its members.
If you are not a member of the Local 1500 family and are not enjoying these benefits, isn't time you called our Organizing Department?
(Benefits may vary depending on PT/FT status and individual contracts)
Please Contact the UFCW Local 1500 Medical Department with any questions or concerns: 1-800-522-0456.